Buck Consultants, LLC. Buck-Consultant, Project Manager in Maumee, Ohio
Title: Buck-Consultant, Project Manager
Location: United States-Ohio-Maumee
Job Number: 16031014
Within Xerox, Buck Consultants brings the full spectrum of human resource, benefits, and healthcare consulting to our advisory, technology, and administration solutions. Here you’ll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. As a prestigious highly successful leader in providing employee benefit, actuarial, outsourcing and HR management consulting services, we have the strong resources, solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
*Project Manager *
• Perform implementation of DEV Project.
• Interact directly with clients and respond to client requests, develop strong relationships with clients.
• Draft DEV correspondence for review and approval by the client.
• Perform data analysis of project results and present results to client.
• Prepare and present the Executive Summary to client regarding financial impact of the project.
• Communicate responsibilities according to timelines with DEV department leaders.
• Manage client expectations including out of scope request(s).
• Responsible for client information confidentiality.
• Securing client information according to Personal Health Information (PHI) regulations.
• Keeping managers apprised of status of assignments, issues and suggest improvements to processes with Director.
• Serve as a member on the Appeal Committee.
• Coordinate data file exchanges with client carriers.
• Perform special projects of assignment as instructed by Director.
• Perform implementation of DEV Project.• Interact directly with clients and respond to client requests, develop strong relationships with clients.• Draft DEV correspondence for review and approval by the client.• Perform data analysis of project results and present results to client.• Prepare and present the Executive Summary to client regarding financial impact of the project.• Communicate responsibilities according to timelines with DEV department leaders.• Manage client expectations including out of scope request(s).• Responsible for client information confidentiality.• Securing client information according to Personal Health Information (PHI) regulations.• Keeping managers apprised of status of assignments, issues and suggest improvements to processes with Director.• Serve as a member on the Appeal Committee.• Coordinate data file exchanges with client carriers.• Perform special projects of assignment as instructed by Director.
• Project management skills.
• 4 – 7 years of related work experience in Project Management.
• Good listening skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Strong critical thinking and reasoning skills.
• Self-starter and good problem solver.
• Ability to work in a multi-task environment.
• Strong mathematical and computer skills.
• Ability to work on a team and to lead others effectively.
• Takes initiative.
• Management experience and Bachelor degree from an accredited college.
• Fluent in Spanish – not required, but would be a plus.
Key Success Factors:
• Able to manage multiple tasks for multiple clients.
• Able to manage projects based on the timeline initially set.
• Follows and enforces standard processes and procedures.
• Communicates well with clients, staff and managers.
• Able to coordinate call center, mailroom activities, and IT services to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Works well in a group environment.
• Allow Buck Consultants / ACS to take on new clients and provide timely, cost efficient services to our clients
• Analyze and present company standards to actual project results and explain variances.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the accommodation you are seeking, and the job you are interested in.
Job: Buck Consulting-NonActuarial
Virtual/work from home? No