PeopleScout Senior Recruiter in Maryland
RPO Specialist – Bethesda, MD
The RPO Specialist diligently ensures smooth and efficient processing of all aspects of recruitment administration for an optimal candidate experience. This includes observing and evaluating targeted behaviors, skills, strengths and developmental areas of potential candidates and incumbents in various positions and industries via telephone based simulations. Engages in interactive job simulation programs and develops behavioral profiles for the purpose of selection and development opportunities. This person reports to the RPO Operations Manager (Leader) for the respective region, business unit, and/or location.
This role is located at the Marriott International Headquarters client site location in Bethesda, MD.
- Positively represent client to candidate.
- Coordinate interview and recruiting event logistics to include scheduling, booking space, coordinating travel and budget approvals, coordinating food and budget approvals as need.
- Generate offer letters accurate in every detail, obtain approvals as needed, and provide to candidates.
- Research needs, plan and facilitate onboarding for new hires both on-site and in remote work locations.
- Active participant in training and calibration sessions. Incorporates feedback provided.
- Initiates an active role in the mastery of learned programs by reviewing guidelines, listening to calls, soliciting and utilizing feedback as necessary.
- Accurate data entry entered into the technology platform.
- Attends to timeliness standards (program specific start and end times, duration, hold time and lag time).
- Adhere to the Recruitment Process Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by client to ensure compliance with legal requirements and labor laws.
- Demonstrate openness to and acceptance of fluctuating business needs by maintaining a pleasant professional demeanor and flexibility with scheduling.
- Ensure compliance with PeopleScout’s Code of Conduct and Data Privacy policies as well as client policies.
- Responsibility areas will vary by client depending upon scope of services and technology platform.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Cross-train and participate in other areas of PeopleScout to provide leveraged support as needed.
- Represent Peoplescout in client meetings/calls and provide expert recommendations from a logistical perspective where appropriate; if needed, assist in the development of new programs in the form of role/candidate material review, demo calls and identifies program modifications.
Bachelor’s Degree required
- Fluency in English required to interact with candidates via email and phone.
- Minimum of 1 year recruitment, human resources operations, or administrative work experience or equivalent related education.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Basic administrative skills (typing, reporting, document and office organization, calendar management)
- Intermediate level skill with Microsoft Office suite preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to changing business priorities and prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to recognize and navigate through cultural differences
- Occasional early morning/evening and weekend work to meet deadlines and interact with counterparts in different time zones.
- Frequent computer use at workstation for extended periods of time.
- Participation in training sessions, presentations, and meetings, in person or virtually as needed.
Peoplescout is the world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, offering a dedicated, scalable, and strategically customized delivery model. PeopleScout’s suite of services includes RPO, employment branding, on-boarding, career counseling, and employee retention. Facilitating over 250,000 annual hires worldwide, PeopleScout serves businesses of all industries.
PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company, has helped define the RPO industry since we were founded in 1991. Our proprietary applicant tracking system and revolutionary processes have simplified and standardized candidate sourcing, selection, hiring, on-boarding and retention for some of the top companies in the world.
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.
PeopleScout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.
Job Type: Full Time - Salaried
Location: Maryland - US
Date Advertised: 29-NOV-16
Requisition Number: PS/1140092_1
Job Title: Senior Recruiter