BAE Systems Intelligence Anst Sr in Maryland, United States
Mid-Level Counterintelligence Analyst
BAE Systems is seeking mid-level Counterintelligence (CI) Analysts.CI analysts identify, monitor, and assess the efforts of foreign intelligence entities who attempt to collect sensitive national security information on US persons, activities and interests, including the threats posed by emerging technologies to US operations and interests.CI analysts collaborate with intelligence community counterparts, produce short- and long-term written assessments, and brief US policymakers. Candidates with expertise in emergent technologies and their nexus to today's CI issues are of particular interest.
Mid-level CI analystshelp drive the development, coordination, and production of:
· National Threat Identification and Prioritization Assessment (NTIPA) and other analytic CI products.
· The National Counterintelligence Strategy of the United States of America.
· Priorities for CI collection, investigations, and operations.
· CI program budgets and evaluations that reflect strategic priorities.
· In-depth espionage damage assessments.
· CI awareness, outreach, and training standards policies.
CI Analysts also:
· Produce short- and long-term written assessments.
· Review and make recommendations related to CI Publications and other documents related to doctrine, policy, strategy and plans.
· Aid in developing, receiving, and managing requirements for CI systems, databases, and other technology.
· Assist in coordination of CI training, engagement and outreach events.
Minimum Education And Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills And Education
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, related work experience, and
5 years of work experience related to supporting counterintelligence programs and 1 year experience working in the intelligence community.
Knowledge of CI operations and activities, including knowledge of the methodology of foreign intelligence entity targeting efforts; foreign contact and foreign travel reporting programs; as well as experience drafting special CI assessments, alerts, threat assessments, or other CI products.
Familiarity with insider threat program goals and supply chain risk management efforts across the IC and/or DOD.
Experience with the modus operandi of foreign intelligence entities, international threat organizations, and associated Cyber capabilities and operations.
Active Clearance with Poly required.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Intelligence Anst Sr