U.S. Bank Specialized Finance Business Line Review Manager in MARSHALL, Minnesota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This role is responsible for conducting, documenting, and reviewing quality assurance control projects, within the Specialized Finance business units (ABF, Dealer Services, Equipment Finance, and Sponsor Finance). Performing or overseeing quality assurance control reviews consistent with established policies, procedure; defines scope of testing including documenting rationale for scope. Identifies non-compliance with internal procedures, regulatory requirements, and U.S. Bank policies through these reviews, clearly documents work performed and conclusions reached. Reports findings of quality assurance control projects to appropriate management and works with management to develop steps for issue resolution. Summarizes and presents the findings of quality assurance control projects for Senior Management. Reviews and analyzes internal and external regulatory reports and coordinates with responsible parties to ensure compliance with applicable regulations while partnering with Wholesale Bank Risk Management. This position allows you to work independently with WBRM and senior management positions in all Specialized Finance the business units.
• Maintain Operational and Compliance/Regulatory Risks at acceptable levels
• Assist the lead Compliance Manager with planning requirements for Reviews
• Completes and/or supervises completion of risk and control design assessments
• Executes control testing and supervise execution of control testing performed by Risk Review and Assessment representatives
• Ensure findings of control testing are documented and communicated to appropriate functional management
• Summarizes and communicates findings and recommendations to business line Senior Management
• Track/monitor progress made on management responses to control testing recommendations
• Assist with management of SOX, Basel and RCSA within reviews
• Conduct targeted control reviews of products and lines as requested by Senior Management
• Exercises the usual authority of a manager regarding staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations.
• Additional risk and compliance activities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• At least 10 years of experience in audit/regulatory compliance
• Strong knowledge of audit methodologies
• Strong knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
• Strong knowledge of applicable regulations and Bank policies
• Strong ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
• Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Experience writing business unit procedures
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to travel up to 10%.
• Strong understanding of the business unit’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
• Specific knowledge of U.S. Bank and/or Specialized Industries and Finance business lines could compensate for lack of years’ experience required for position.
Job: Compliance / Quality Control
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Marshall
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 160047084