CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Preparer in Mankato, Minnesota
We are seeking a Seasonal Tax Preparer to join our *Mankato, MN *office in January 2017.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare individual income tax returns
- Perform tax research where appropriate
- Perform all work in compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures
- May perform detail review on tax returns, research, and compliance work with an emphasis on calculations, accounting theory, and tax law compliance, depending on experience
- Maintain technical tax skills through continuing professional education, on the job training and participation in internal tax training sessions
- Communicate directly with client when appropriate
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2 or 4-year accounting degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years tax return preparation experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in tax return preparation
- Strong analytical skills to enable effective decision-making
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Excellent client service orientation with an ability to handle pressure in a positive, professional manner
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1313
Title: Tax Preparer