Comcast Sr Financial Analyst - Business Services Revenue in Manchester, New Hampshire
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and
forecasting. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates
financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections
to all levels within the organization in support of functional business
objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline.Usually determines own work priorities.Acts as resource for
colleagues with less experience.
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against
objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports.
Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts
team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on
an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Experience with Essbase/Smartview
- Advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of Revenue forecasting required
- Experience inGeneral ledger reconciliation
-Toad and/or Access experience required
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer