Summit Credit Union Universal Banker in Madison, Wisconsin
Does the idea of making lives and communities richer inspire you? Do you value and actively seek relationship-building, collaboration, and opportunities for professional growth? Do you believe your birthday should be a paid holiday? If you answered yes to the above, Summit Credit Union is currently seeking a Universal Banker to work out of our Rimrock branch. As a Universal Banker you get to work with our members to help them improve their financial lives. The Universal Banker makes superior service a top priority and strives to make decisions that best serve the members while balancing the needs of the credit union. This role is responsible for opening deposit accounts, discussing loan products and assisting the teller line. Come join our team! Be part of something bigger! Summit Credit Union offers excellent benefits – including tuition and student loan reimbursement. Summit also has a fun, collaborative working environment and opportunity for career growth.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for projecting a positive image as representative of the Credit Union.
- Requires judgment to solve day-to-day unique and in-depth problems but usually within established guidelines.
- Requires education equivalent to a four-year high school education.
- Work requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic mathematical skills required, including the ability to perform interest, pay-off, dividend and certificate penalty calculations.
- In depth knowledge of basic deposit accounts and standard branch operational (opening and closing) procedures.
- Ability to accept loan applications and payments, and perform routine maintenance on basic consumer loans.
- Three years senior member teller experience required.
Requisition Number: 16-0186
Branch: Rimrock Branch
Post Date: 10/6/2016
Title: Universal Banker
Work Hours: Full Time