Summit Credit Union Peak Teller in Madison, Wisconsin
Summit Credit Union has an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join our team as a Peak Member Service Teller. As a Peak Member Service Teller, you are responsible for engaging in meaningful conversations with members during high volume hours. You will complete a variety of banking transactions for members with a high degree of accuracy. We are looking for team members who listen carefully to our members’ needs to uncover ways to help improve their financial situation. The ideal candidate will be outgoing with outstanding communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and a passion for helping people. Come join our team! Be part of something bigger! Summit Credit Union offers excellent benefits – including tuition and student loan reimbursement. Summit also has a fun, collaborative working environment.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for projecting a positive image as representative of the Credit Union.
- Requires judgment to solve day-to-day problems but usually within established guidelines.
- Requires education equivalent to a four-year high school education.
- Work requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- One year customer service or sales experience required. Bank or credit union experience preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, accuracy and problem solving skills.
Requisition Number: 16-0176
Branch: Old Sauk Branch
Post Date: 9/21/2016
Title: Peak Teller
Work Hours: Part Time - Peak Hours