Summit Credit Union Peak Member Rel Spec 1 in Madison, Wisconsin
Summit Credit Union has an exciting opportunity to join our Contact Center team as a Peak Member Relationship Specialist. As a Peak Member Relationship Specialist you will be responsible for prompt, courteous, and thorough assistance to members and potential members using the telephone and other member access points. This role also promotes Credit Union products and services that strengthen the member’s financial situation and builds long-term relationships with the Credit Union. Provides follow-up as promised to members. Participates in company wide and department goals and objectives. Refers members to other staff/departments where appropriate. Ideal candidate will have prior contact center experience, excellent customer service skills, ability to multitask as well as handle conflict resolution. Must be able to work most Saturday's as a peak. Summit offers a fun, relaxed, collaborative team environment. At Summit we cover more ground, give more back and have more fun. Come be a part of something bigger!
- Professional well developed written and interpersonal communication skills essential for interacting with members and co-workers.
- Ability to elicit member information that can be used to strengthen member relationships.
- Requires judgment to solve day-to-day problems but usually within established guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum combined two years experience in at least two of the following areas: (Public contact/member service, call center, financial environment or sales).
- In depth knowledge of member self-service tools.
- Basic mathematical skills required, including the ability to perform interest, pay-off, dividend and certificate penalty calculations.
- Work requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Requisition Number: 16-0214
Branch: American Parkway Location
Post Date: 11/29/2016
Title: Peak Member Rel Spec 1
Work Hours: Part Time - Peak Hours