Summit Credit Union Internal Auditor in Madison, Wisconsin
Summit Credit Union has an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Internal Auditor. As an Internal Auditor you are responsible for assisting in evaluating, implementing and maintaining internal controls for ensuring optimum security of credit union assets, and that the credit union is in compliance with all required policies, procedures, laws and regulations. Additionally, this position assists in determining that the control structure, policies and procedures meet the operational needs of the organization in the most effective and efficient means possible. Maintains in-depth knowledge of SCU philosophies, develops an in-depth understanding of our business, and keeps abreast of SCU financial performance and priorities. This position is also expected to be accessible as a resource and a contributor to service quality for our front line employees. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business or related field, designation as a CPA or CIA preferred, strong ability to analyze complicated factual situations and develop proposals, recommendations and action plans, strong attention to detail and well developed written and oral communication skills. Summit offers a fun, collaborative working environment with amazing benefits, including 100% match on 401K, birthday off as a paid holiday, excellent health benefits and student loan pay back. At Summit we cover more ground, give more back and have more fun. Come be a part of something bigger!
- Professional, well-developed written and oral communication skills necessary for communicating with all levels of employees.
- Knowledge equivalent to Bachelors degree in business or related field. Designation as a CPA or CIA is preferred.
- Minimum of one-year experience in auditing/examining or five years experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience with ACL, Monarch, or Access is desired. Ability to work without close supervision and with all types of personalities.
- A detail oriented problem solver who can analyze complicated factual situations and develop proposals, recommendations, action plans, and budgets, and follow up to ensure implementation.
- Intermediate mathematical skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
Requisition Number: 16-0161
Branch: American Parkway Location
Post Date: 8/25/2016
Title: Internal Auditor
Work Hours: Full Time