Summit Credit Union Branch Manager 1 in Madison, Wisconsin
Summit Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a proven leader to join our team as a Branch Manager for our City Station Branch. As a Branch Manager you are responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service or non-traditional branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service and security and safety. Provides customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation, achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships. Actively participates in community events to increase the Credit Union’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities. Promote strength and stability within branch network through communication, resources and sharing branch management expertise. Summit offers excellent benefits, including 100% match on 401K, student loan pay back and a fun, collaborative working environment. Come be a part of something bigger!
- Knowledge equivalent to the completion of a Bachelors degree in a Business-related field, with emphasis in finance, banking or management.
- Must have or be able to attain a Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number.
- A minimum of three years retail financial experience including a minimum of three years in a management or supervisory capacity and one year consumer lending experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of financial principles and comprehensive knowledge of branch operations, financial service industry and common products and services.
- Ability to methodically manage both individuals and teams toward high performance and the attainment of organizational goals.
- Ability to plan and set goals for branch that support organizational objectives and in coordination with other areas and functions.
- Customer service knowledge and skills, as applicable to the Credit Union setting.
- Ability to plan and set goals for branch that support organizational objectives.
Requisition Number: 16-0144
Branch: City Station Branch
Post Date: 8/12/2016
Title: Branch Manager 1
Work Hours: Full Time