Summit Credit Union Accountant in Madison, Wisconsin
Summit Credit Union has an opportunity to join our accounting team on a temporary basis. During this temporary placement you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of accounting functions and preparing various accounting and financial reports with a primary focus on supporting cards. Ideal candidate to fill this temporary position will have a two year degree in Accounting, strong Excel skills, excellent problem solving skills, previous accounting work with credit cards, debit cards as well as previous financial institution work experience preferred. Summit offers a fun, collaborative, casual work environment. Come be a part of something bigger
- Two year degree in Accounting
- Three years experience in the accounting/operations of a retail financial institution or business related field.
- Professional well developed interpersonal skills essential for interacting with credit union staff and members.
- Work requires ability to work accurately with figures and ability to perform detailed work.
- Requires the ability to follow-up on problems presented to members and co-workers using a customer service approach including use of investigative problem solving.
- Intermediate mathematical skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook, and intermediate knowledge of Excel.
Requisition Number: 16-0189
Branch: American Parkway Location
Post Date: 10/11/2016
Work Hours: Temporary