HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director Clinical Training and Quality - Nashville, TN in Madison, Tennessee
Director of Clinical Education and Quality
This Registered Nurse leadership role is the central coordinating point for all National Contact Center Management (NCCM) enterprise clinical training and quality efforts and is responsible for the development, management, and facilitation of standardized clinical training programs and a clinical quality management plan.
The Director of Clinical Education and Quality is responsible for the development and coordination of clinical tele-health training including onboarding of new staff, roll out of new initiatives, and ongoing education and competency evaluations for our RNs. Additionally, the Director of Clinical Education and Quality will develop and facilitate our tele-health clinical quality program, develop policies and procedures, and be a subject matter expert for tele-health standards and best clinical practices. This position works in collaboration with the NCCM Executive Director, Clinical Service Line Leader, and the site specific Clinical Education Specialists.
• Develops and coordinates all clinical training across the NCCM Enterprise to assure that there is consistency in the execution of training in every contact center
• Collaborates with the NCCM Executive Director and the Clinical Service Line Lead to develop the appropriate inputs to education and quality efforts
• Functions as a Subject Matter Expert in the processes, information systems, software, products, and services used to support telehealth clinical service delivery • Maintains licensure and remains current on clinical guidelines/nursing practices/telehealth standards •Creates and maintains processes to support defined clinical education and quality programs and metrics of success. Develops policies and procedures to support these processes • Ensures implementation of compliance with regulatory requirements and governance policies and processes procedures that are necessary and effectively to manage risk with clinical protocols
• Supports the NCCM leadership team in the development and deployment of enterprise-wide clinical strategies • Implements, monitors and provides feedback to Managers and Supervisors on clinical areas or patient clinical service trends in need of improvement and designs educational opportunities to fit the changing needs.
• Engages directly in educational activities with clinicians and other staff as needed • Possesses the knowledge necessary to identify evidence-based best practices and improvement opportunities. Effectively communicates this to NCCM leadership.
Education and Experience:
· BSN required, MSN preferred
• 5 years of experience in clinical education and development, delivery, and evaluation
• 10 years of progressive clinical experience, preferably in an acute care clinical setting
• 3 years of supervisory experience
Current Registered Nurse license in the state in which the nurse resides is required, as well as the ability to obtain licensure in all states served by NCCM nurses (20 states).
Title: Director Clinical Training and Quality - Nashville, TN
Location: Tennessee-Madison-Skyline Madison Campus
Requisition ID: 26486-3815