HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiovascular Technician PRN 7a-3:30p with call in Loxahatchee, Florida
Palms West Hospital Loxahatchee, FL Cardiovascular Technician PRN
At Palms West Hospital, we're celebrating 27 years of excellence in healthcare. Our state-of-the-art, 204-bed facility offers top-quality care in every category from preventative programs to elective, major and emergency surgery. What truly differentiates Palms West from the rest, are our people, a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who understand that a hospital stay can be an especially trying period for a family and who do everything they can to make the experience less stressful. Palms West has established a position of medical leadership by listening to the needs of people in our community and responding with compassionate, quality health care and innovative new services that meet those needs.
Located on a spacious 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County, the surrounding areas are: Wellington, which is a community known for its abundant parks, quality schools, attractive neighborhoods and equestrian interests. Royal Palm Beach, is 10 miles west of the Atlantic Ocean and is located in the central part of Palm Beach County which is in the Southeastern part of the State.
Loxahatchee located in Palm Beach County Florida is known for its large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community.
Performs Interventional and Diagnostic Cardiovascular Procedures and Pacemaker and AICD Implantations under the direction of the Cardiologist and Registered Cardiac Nurse, including the safe operation of Cardiovascular and Radiographic equipment. Applies principles and practices of asepsis at all times. The RCIS CVT will also monitor on the Hemodynamic Recorder during Cardiac Catheterization Procedures
- Graduate from an accredited High School or GED
- Florida State Rad Tech (ARRT) or Cardiovascular Tech (CVT) with a certification in Registered
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RECS) required
- Two years interventional cardiology with 500 PCI hours experience preferred.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support card (BLS)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification (ACLS) or obtain within 6 months of hire
- Ability to take call as needed and in accordance with department needs
- On-call required for this position (Min. 14 days a month/ 2 weekends shift month) based on dept. or patient needs.
Title: Cardiovascular Technician PRN 7a-3:30p with call
Location: Florida-Loxahatchee-Palms West Hospital - Palm Beach
Requisition ID: 00477-5525