Humana Technology Services Leader in Louisville, Kentucky
Role: Technology Services Leader Assignment: ITBTL Location:Louisville, KY
In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of Healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
Assignment Capsule Be a part of the Technology team -- be a strategic leader in cutting edge Healthcare technology.
Humana is seeking a Technology Services Leader that will translate plans and strategies of the Business Technology Leadership (BTL) organization and the related line of business (LOB) into an execution roadmap, and then uses that roadmap to shape the related project portfolio and to guide the resources assigned to that portfolio. The Services Leader assures that the projects within a portfolio are achieving strategic and tactical objectives while balancing priorities, deadlines, and resources at a high level. The Services Leader communicates status and results to the BTL organization and to related line-of-business partners.
The Services Leader accomplishes this by having a clear understanding of the BTL organizations short- and long-term goals, of existing and planned IT initiatives, and of the partner LOB and the enterprise’s goals. The Services Leader builds relationships with partners and maintains clear, consistent lines of communication. The value of this role is measured by how well the Services Leader demonstrates and promotes the value of IT to their respective partners and to the organization as a whole. This position provides alignment to the business regarding transparency, expectations, timing, and the value of services and solutions to the business.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with aligned partners, Solution Engineering leaders, and other key stakeholders.
- Identify, manage, and escalate issues to the appropriate parties, delivering to partner expectations.
- Participate in establishment of a multi-year (capability) technology roadmap for partner, facilitating portfolio alignment with enterprise strategy and partner strategy.
- Facilitate governance process for assigned portfolios.
- Facilitate the optimization of businesses needs against overall capacity balancing priorities, deadlines, and available resources.
Maintain reports and track details on services delivery (e.g., IT budget, costs, value for aligned partner).
Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of directly related experience
- At least six to eight years of progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture/engineering, information security, or other specialized technology field.
- Broad healthcare industry & technology knowledge
Possess following skills:
o Business relationship management o Consulting & Influencing o Communication o Change leadership o Financial Analysis & ROI Modeling
Reporting Relationships This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Information Officer.
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Title: Technology Services Leader
Requisition ID: 168937