InGenesis Licensed Clinical Social Worker-Los Fresnos, Tx in Los Fresnos, Texas
Licensed Clinical Social Worker InGenesis is seeking a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide mental health care support for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency in Los Fresnos, TX. These sites provide medical care to detainees in ICE custody.
Qualifications Clinical Social Worker:
• Master’s degree in social work with Mental Health focus • Board Certified • Valid, unrestricted social work license from the State you will be providing services in. • Minimum of (1) year experience within the practice of clinical social work. • Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association. • Must be a US Citizen.
• Assess and evaluate the mental health of detainees and refer to outside treatment facilities if necessary.
• Completes written evaluation reports on the mental health status of referred detainees.
• Provides counseling, psychotherapy, behavioral analysis, and substance abuse education, as required.
• Recognizes problems of adjustment, maladaptive behavior or other conditions that interfere with successful treatment.
• Serves as a mental health consultant to other health professionals at the facility.
• Provides education and training to medical and ICE staff.
• Responsible for all case management which may involve community treatment placement, hospital placement, or other after care situations.
• Coordinates and monitors program functions including Post Order Custody Reviews (POCR), Alternatives to Detention (ATD), and Availability of Health Care Programs.
• All qualifications stated in the statement of work will be provided to qualified candidates for their review.
• 3 Weeks PTO • 10 Paid Federal Holidays • Benefits—medical, dental, vision, 401K • EOE