CBRE Senior Video Producer in Los Angeles, California
Senior Video Producer
Los Angeles, California, United States at http://cbre.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/12646/other-jobs-matching/location-only
▾ ▸ 12 additional locations
Dallas, Texas, United States Denver, Colorado, United States Washington, District of Columbia, United States Atlanta, Georgia, United States Houston, Texas, United States Chicago, Illinois, United States New York, New York, United States Los Angeles, California, United States Newport Beach, California, United States New York, New York, United States San Francisco, California, United States United States
Requisition # 16028661
The Senior Video Producer is a member of our corporate brand team and oversees video content creation for the Americas region. The position requires an expert who can manage multiple video projects at once, guide the process from conception to delivery, and do so with limited supervision. The types of videos include, but are not limited to, corporate events, promotions, testimonials and business development. Key responsibilities are:
• Works directly with Marketing and requesting parties to develop a video brief that meets project goals and aligns with CBRE brand standards and messaging
• Manages the logistics of hiring video vendors and crews nationally and globally
• Manages the post-production process after initial video production is complete; hires post-production vendors to deliver finished product that meets the goals of the video brief
• Advises on best practices for all video related inquiries and projects
• Delivers scalable budget options for all video project requests
• Manages all aspects of video expenses related to each specific video project
• Oversees CBRE’s online video cloud platform, Brightcove; manages all video upload requests and queries related to the distribution of video content onto CBRE hosted platforms
• Oversees organization of video archives on external cloud systems, internal servers and storage hard drives
• Provides analysis and best practices through tracking of video projects
• 2-3 years experience in video editing required
• Requires proficiency in Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Fine Arts or Masters of Fine Arts degree preferred with a minimum of 2 - 3 years related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires ability to do project budgets and cost estimates.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Requires proficiency in Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.
US Company Profile
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com.
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE Limited is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity or expression, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates at any time. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact CBRE Human Resources at email@example.com mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone1-866-388-4346.
As a leader in real estate services, CBRE's professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. Visit www.cbre.ca