CBRE Senior Analyst -Transaction Management in Los Angeles, California
Senior Analyst -Transaction Management
Los Angeles, California, United States at http://cbre.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/11902/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Requisition # 16024148
CBRE Global Investors’ Americas is seeking a Senior Analyst to provide analytical support in acquisition underwriting, financing, asset management and perform due diligence on commercial real estate investments. This position would involve 1) utilizing Argus and creating financial models in Excel to evaluate potential acquisitions and joint ventures, 2) due diligence consisting of reviewing leases, financial information and third party reports, 3) developing presentation materials for investment committee and 4) processing transactions to close.
• Support the Acquisitions Director in screening of potential investments
• Complete various types of financial analysis including discounted cash flow, lease analysis, valuation and sensitivity analysis
• Analyze market research, including the analysis of future supply and market rents
• Coordinate due diligence and closing, including: review of leases, financial statements, rent roll, operating expenses, third-party reports, estoppels and closing statement
• Assist in the preparation of letters of intent
• Assist in the preparation of Investment Committee materials
• Assist in the preparation of Hold/Sell Analysis and Disposition Recommendations
• Assists with the financial analysis of quarterly valuations
• Bachelor’s Degree (industry certificates, designations and licenses a plus)
• Minimum of 2 years related experience 3 years of experience in financial modeling and commercial real estate valuations preferred
• High proficiency in Argus and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated initiative, leadership, team building skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Strong organizational and verbal and written communication skills
• Successfully manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
US Company Profile
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com.
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE Limited is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity or expression, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates at any time. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact CBRE Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org mailto: email@example.com or via telephone1-866-388-4346.
As a leader in real estate services, CBRE's professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. Visit www.cbre.ca