Captiv8 Digital Media Sales Director West Coast in Los Angeles, California
Sales Director West Coast
Captiv8 is looking for a deeply motivated Director of Sales with experience and knowledge in the social and mobile industry. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced professional to join a proven team with multiple startups acquired. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in sales of digital advertising and marketing in the social space. This person must thrive in a start-up environment, eager to grow revenues in an exponential manner each year, delivering consistently on aggressive revenue targets. A strong understanding of the mobile app and web landscape will help this person scope, pitch prospects, and close new business for Captiv8.
Our founding team is made up of great individuals that have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue and taken two companies public. Our last venture was one of the largest monetization platforms on the planet for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 is a global platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences and brands at scale: we work with top Fortune 500 brands like Adidas, Starbuck, Disney, Amazon, Microsoft and many others. Our platform features passionate influencers across Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Youtube and other networks. The audience makeup is truly global with over 850 million total audience reach spanning the top social networks.
Captiv8 is backed by incredible institutions including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund and many others.
Sales Director Job Description:
You will be working directly with multiple internal teams, Marketing, C-Suite, Product and Engineering to help deliver our incredible offering.
• Create pipeline of prospects based in the West Coast region.
• Pitch Captiv8’s influencer proposition and product with the aim of achieving significant revenue bookings and growth.
• Sign and deliver IOs with increasing frequency and value month over month
• Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite and Marketing Executives with key clients
• Develop long standing customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management.
• Ensure detailed and accurate qualification of advertisers.
• Expert knowledge of the advertising and marketing ecosystems
• Extensive experience selling advertising campaigns to both agency and direct clients
• Aggressive and capable of opening doors across clients at all levels with a proven track record of repeatable business and business processes
• Customer centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on client’s initiatives and metrics for success
• Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business
• Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
• Commercially strong with good phone, analytical and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and proficient in Excel.