HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supv Laboratory in Lone Tree, Colorado
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a 286 bed facility located on a 57 acre campus at the southwest corner of 1-25 and Lincoln Avenue in Lone Tree, Colorado (south Denver Metro area). Sky Ridge offers the latest in medical technology combined with world-class services and the area’s top healthcare professionals all of which makes it easy to understand why Sky Ridge has become a model of care for the rest of the country.
Sky Ridge is proud to be recognized as one of the 106 HCA Healthcare Hospitals included in TJC’s new list of Top Performers on/Key Quality Measures/. To learn more about our numerous hospital wide achievements, please visit us athttp://skyridgemedicalcenter.com/about/achievements.dot.
Come live and work in Lone Tree, Colorado where the city’s motto “It’s a great day to be in Lone Tree” encompasses the overall sense of community pride. Lone Tree boasts beautiful surroundings, great recreational opportunities, first-rate shopping and diverse range of activities and cultural events.
- The Supervisor schedules, trains and assigns duties to the Technologists, Technicians and Lab Assistants performing phlebotomy and testing on tissues and body fluids and/or transcription in compliance with all standards set by applicable regulatory agencies including CAP, JCAHO, CLIA, and OSHA.
- Maintains knowledge of all procedures and protocols.
- Maintains proficiency in performance of technical procedures.
- Testing is provided for patients with varying degrees of clinical conditions and different acuity levels.
- Testing is provided for all age ranges from newborns to geriatric patients.
- The Supervisor manages day-to-day operations within their assigned area of coverage, and maintains effective communications with staff members, other Supervisors, Lab Director, Pathologists and all Laboratory clients.
EDUCATION: * 4 year Bachelor's Degree in Related Science
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS * Must be MT - ASCP Certified * CLIA Qualified to work in Clinical Lab
EXPERIENCE: * More than 5 years - hospital experience highly preferred Qualified candidates only please apply now!
Title: Supv Laboratory
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-59354