IHG Sales Manager - Crowne Plaza London - The City in London, United Kingdom
Do you see yourself as a Sales Manager?
What's your passion? Whether you're into swimming, travelling or reading at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The Crowne Plaza London - The City is a modern and stylish hotel right in the heart of London, within easy access of some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and West End theatres. This 204 bedroomed hotel, offers five state-of-the-art meeting rooms and award winning F&B outlets including; Voltaire Champagne and Cigar Bar, double AA Rosette awarded Diciannove, AA Rosette awarded Chinese Cricket Club and the City Lounge
Join us as a Sales Manager in our Sales team. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who meets the below requirements and will be responsible for the following:
· Driving and developing new and existing business from the assigned markets in order to maximize revenues in line with assigned targets.
· Strategically manages and develops targeted key accounts for the hotel.
· Liaising with in-house guests to identify new business leads to ensure high repeat guest ratios.
This role also requires working collaboratively with Central Reservation Offices and all Global Sales personnel, to be a team player and contribute to a professional and balanced working environment.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, reading) in the English language are required.
• Excellent organisational and negotiation skills are essential as well as experience in a corporate sales role.
• Candidates must be able and willing to travel regularly.
• Experience of the London or Major Euro City Market.
• All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including free meals on duty, pension scheme, fitness club membership, hotel discounts worldwide, access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG
Job: Hotel General Management
Location: GBR-London - Central-London
Requisition ID: R134961