IHG Sales – Business Development Executive – InterContinental London Park Lane in London, United Kingdom
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That s where you come in. When you re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you re more than just a job title. Join us as a full time Business Development Executive in our Sales team. You ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we re looking for someone who meets the below requirements and will be responsible for the following:
As the Business Development Executive, you will provide administrative support to the Sales Team and assist the Sales Team with managing the hotel s clients as well as ensuring all policies, processes & procedures are adhered to. You will assist in maintaining a consistent communication flow with all departments and drive and develop new and existing business to meet and exceed goals in line with the Hotel s integrated business plan objectives. Responsibilities of the role also include:
- Drive and win new business for the hotel from assigned industry and geographical target areas.
- The ability to manage and develop existing accounts for the hotel in order to achieve and increase share.
- To drive and develop new business for the hotel to raise occupancy and average rates from both transient and group sources.
- Co-Ordinate the RFP process and prepare Corporate Rate Proposals.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG family of brands, you ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we ll make sure you ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Demonstrated career development in corporate sales / hospitality
- Trained in strategic selling
- International hotel experience is preferred, 4/5 star environment essential
- Experience of selling transient bedrooms, conference, banqueting and group rooms in the London market with specific expertise in the local and international corporate market is essential
- Established presentation skills, confidence in numeric and figure comprehension
- All candidates must be able to work varying shifts, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- All candidates must hold valid permission to work in the UK
Job: Sales & Business Development
Location: GBR-London - Central-London
Requisition ID: R125697