Unisys Position Opening at Unisys in London, United Kingdom
"At Unisys, we have a passion for working with advanced technologies, brilliant minds, critical clients and solving some of the world's great problems."
Tom Patterson, VP/GM, Unisys Security
As well as being technically astute, the consultant need to be able to deliver management consulting services to clients in the region, using insight and skills that will build a roadmap of future consulting based on recommendations. Demonstrate excellent client management skills and a deep understanding of ITIL. Possess an understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies and a working knowledge of current tools, platforms and technologies, with demonstrable experience. Ability to research and analyze data to provide maturity ratings and present observations and recommendations to the clients and set a schedule for implementing improvements. Participate in networking activities and develop new strategy tools and techniques in areas of specialist expertise.**
- Performs as lead consultant for clients that are in need of consultancy in the Service Management field.
- Technical lead for integrations, configurations, data integrations and the overall technical components within any Service Management toolset implementation.
- Responsible to make sure that the solution meets the client's requirements, is architecturally complete, and all architectural risks are quantified, addressed and mitigated.
- Ensures that the solution aligns with and utilizes the Unisys best practices.* *
- At least 3-4 years of experience working in enterprise Service Management consultancy
- Strong understanding and relevant experience of Service Management Toolsets such as BMC Remedy and ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Sysadmin Certification and implementation experience is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of ITIL and Project Management
- Extensive experience in implementation and planning of Process reengineering and organizational change management
- Experience in providing the assessment of client requirements and integrated technical, business and service solutions
- Strong solution design experience, business expertise, and commercial acumen to develop leading solutions across regional and global clients
- An additional European language is desirable (French, German, Dutch, etc.)
Sascha Voss,*Lead Enterprise Compute Services - EMEA*
Working for Unisys since 2008
“The flat hierarchy and good atmosphere between the colleagues and management create a positive ambiance (open-door philosophy). Diverse career opportunities, here and abroad, establish a flexible and interesting work environment in which independency and trust are more than desired.“
At UNISYS, you will be surrounded by motivated colleagues who are looking forward to work together with you. Please send us your detailed CV, copies of your degree, certifications, references, possible start date, salary expectation and kindly refer to the Job-ID and title in the subject line of your email.
We are looking forward to your application!
Unisys Germany GmbH
PeopleSoft Req Number: 301588
Job Location: UNITED KINGDOM / London, City of / London
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Category: Solution Services