Unisys Position Opening at Unisys in London, United Kingdom
As a Manager CIS you are the champion of the Unisys Cloud & Infrastructure consulting business. You are the counterpart for the executives of our clients, translating the business requirements into a clear vision on the usage of IT as a business enabler. You are the primus inter pares between the client, Unisys management, sales and the delivery team(s). You’re experienced in leading project teams.
You are the trusted advisor for the client, helping them to recognize, analyze and develop the ICT strategy of the future. From a variety of parameters, you build a clear and accurate image of the clients ICT-ecosystem and develop the scenarios for the client to move forward with the ICT that best supports the business processes. You master the process of developing successful projects from your first contact with the client, including the concept development, external and internal sales process, planning and requirements analysis.
The relevant intellectual property, experience and subject matter experts find their way into the client through your directing. What starts as a single contact between you and the client, grows to multiple Unisys engagements helping the clients to develop their ICT of the future.
- At least 6-8 years of experience working in ICT Consultancy, defining and delivering solutions related to the Data Center, Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure Strategies, and Business cases
- Experience leading large, mixed (supplier/client) project teams
- A Proactive, client oriented and result driven attitude
- Flexible, innovative and pragmatic
- Strong in structure with an eye for detail
- Dynamic and active. Able to inspire and convince at different levels
- Strong in listening, motivating and analyzing
- Independent, result driven with an entrepreneurial attitude
- A degree in business and/or IT, Masters a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and other European languages a plus
- Specific Experience in one or more of the following:
- Server Infrastructure and Virtualization (Vmware/Microsoft/Linux)
- Private Cloud & Automation
- Datacenter & Cloud Migration (Azure, AWS)
- Big Data Infrastructure
- Software-Defined Storage, Backup & Archive
Infrastructure Mgmt (Puppet, Chef, vRealize, Icinga, System Center)
At UNISYS, you will be surrounded by motivated colleagues who are looking forward to work together with you. Please send us your detailed CV, copies of your degree, certifications, references, possible start date, salary expectation and kindly refer to the Job-ID and title in the subject line of your email.
"At Unisys, we have a passion for working with advanced technologies, brilliant minds, critical clients and solving some of the world's great problems."
Tom Patterson, VP/GM, Unisys Security
“The flat hierarchy and good atmosphere between the colleagues and management create a positive ambiance (open-door philosophy). Diverse career opportunities, here and abroad, establish a flexible and interesting work environment in which independency and trust are more than desired.“
Lead Enterprise Compute Services - EMEA
Working for Unisys since 2008
PeopleSoft Req Number: 301566
Job Location: UNITED KINGDOM / London, City of / London
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Category: Solution Services