Unisys Position Opening at Unisys in London, United Kingdom
"At Unisys, we have a passion for working with advanced technologies, brilliant minds, critical clients and solving some of the world's great problems."
Tom Patterson, VP/GM, Unisys Security
As a Senior Consultant CIS you are the key member of the Unisys Cloud & Infrastructure consulting business. You are the counterpart for the management of our clients, translating the business requirements into a clear vision on the usage of IT as a business enabler.
You are the trusted advisor for the client, helping them to recognize, analyze, develop, and deliver the ICT strategy of the future. From a variety of parameters, you help to build a clear and accurate image of the client’s ICT-ecosystem and develop the scenarios for the client to move forward with the ICT that best supports the business processes.
Within Unisys, you are by skills, attitude and success an example and coach for more junior colleagues. You support management in the development of the EMEA CIS consulting group.
Concepts such as cloud, SDDC, hybrid IT, virtualization, ITSM, SIAM, hold no secrets for you. You are certified in methods like TOGAF, ITIL, Prince2, etc. However, it is the relevance of these concepts for the client that you know to explain.
- At least 4-6 years of experience working in ICT Consultancy, with experience supporting the definition and delivery of solutions related to the Data Center, Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure Strategies, and Business cases**
- Experience leading mixed (supplier/client) project teams
- A Proactive, client oriented and result driven attitude
- Flexible, innovative and pragmatic
- Strong in structure with an eye for detail
- Dynamic and active. Able to inspire and convince at different levels
- Strong in listening, motivating and analyzing
- Independent, result driven with an entrepreneurial attitude
- A degree in business and/or IT, Masters a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and other European languages a plus
- Specific Skills in one or more of the following:
- Server Infrastructure and Virtualization (Vmware/Microsoft/Linux)
- Private Cloud & Automation
- Datacenter & Cloud Migration (Azure, AWS)
- Big Data Infrastructure
- Software-Defined Storage, Backup & Archive
- Infrastructure Mgmt (Puppet, Chef, vRealize, Icinga, System Center)
At UNISYS, you will be surrounded by motivated colleagues who are looking forward to work together with you. Please send us your detailed CV, copies of your degree, certifications, references, possible start date, salary expectation and kindly refer to the Job-ID and title in the subject line of your email.
“The flat hierarchy and good atmosphere between the colleagues and management create a positive ambiance (open-door philosophy). Diverse career opportunities, here and abroad, establish a flexible and interesting work environment in which independency and trust are more than desired.“
Lead Enterprise Compute Services - EMEA
Working for Unisys since 2008
PeopleSoft Req Number: 301574
Job Location: UNITED KINGDOM / London, City of / London
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Category: Solution Services