Unisys Position Opening at Unisys in London, United Kingdom
- Your tasks
As a Consultant CIS you are the core of the Unisys Cloud & Infrastructure consulting business. You provide key support to the senior consulting team helping them to translate the business requirements of our clients into a clear vision on the usage of IT as a business enabler.
From a variety of parameters, you participate in building a clear and accurate image of the client’s ICT-ecosystem and help develop the scenarios for the client to move forward with the ICT that best supports the business processes. You help in developing successful projects for our clients, including the concept development, external and internal sales process, planning and requirements analysis.
Concepts such as cloud, SDDC, hybrid IT, virtualization, ITSM, SIAM, hold no secrets for you. You are certified in methods like TOGAF, ITIL, Prince2, etc. However, it is the relevance of these concepts for the client that you know to explain. You are key in the delivery of services such as infrastructure assessments, scenario planning, innovation workshop, cloud architecture, data center transformation and business alignment sessions.
- At least 3-4 years of experience working in ICT Consultancy, with experience supporting the definition and delivery of solutions related to the Data Center, Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure Strategies, and Business cases
- Experience leading small project teams
- A Proactive, client oriented and result driven attitude
- Flexible, innovative and pragmatic
- Strong in structure with an eye for detail
- Dynamic and active. Able to inspire and convince at different levels
- Strong in listening, motivating and analyzing
- Independent, result driven with an entrepreneurial attitude
- A degree in business and/or IT, Masters a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and other European languages a plus
- Specific Skills in one or more of the following:
- Server Infrastructure and Virtualization (Vmware/Microsoft/Linux)
- Private Cloud & Automation
- Datacenter & Cloud Migration (Azure, AWS) Big Data Infrastructure
- Software-Defined Storage, Backup & Archive
- Infrastructure Mgmt (Puppet, Chef, vRealize, Icinga, System Center)
At UNISYS, you will be surrounded by motivated colleagues who are looking forward to work together with you. Please send us your detailed CV, copies of your degree, certifications, references, possible start date, salary expectation and kindly refer to the Job-ID and title in the subject line of your email.
“ The work on interesting, diverse and challenging projects together with competent colleagues in a friendly atmosphere with flexibility regarding your workplace and work timings. This is a good work-life balance for a consultant.“
Dr. Tobias Lindinger
Architect Automation & Virtualization
Working for Unisys since 2012
PeopleSoft Req Number: 301578
Job Location: UNITED KINGDOM / London, City of / London
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Category: Solution Services