LEGO Systems, Inc. Performance Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom
Performance Marketing Manager
United Kingdom, London
Are you a highly analytical digital marketer? Do want to be a part of a global social media team to lead the standardisation and formalisation of our way of measuring campaign performance? Would you love to have an impact on how we engage with our fans?
The Global Social Media team set the direction and develop the strategy for the company in Social Media and Kids’ communities to deliver high quality experiences across all consumer and shopper touch points.
Your specific tasks include:
• Using Social Media data to maximize campaign performance, drive consumer lifetime value and feed into the development of content strategies for the LEGO Group. For example by using Facebook audience segmentation data or by analyzing content performance through YouTube data
• Utilizing data from Listening program to gain knowledge and understanding of audiences
• Use internal and external tools and data sources to generate competitive analysis
• Create and manage a highly visible global real-time reporting dashboard for social media to inform and enable continuous improvement across the business
• Work in a fast-paced environment alongside marketing departments, representing a data-driven perspective and providing expert recommendations
• Collaborate with the existing team to scale, test, learn and create the measurement for making the right business decisions
Challenges and Opportunities
This is a new role and a great opportunity to build a global, cutting-edge content performance measurement platform across paid, owned and earned media. As our Performance Marketing Manager you can with your passion for data and analytics drive growth and influence your stakeholders to improve the Social Media content and the way we engage with our fans across multiple platforms and regions.
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience background in Reporting & Analysis, possibly you worked at a media company or for a strong brand with a respected content marketing platform
• Expertise in how to generate insightful reporting to both local and global stakeholders, with the ability to translate large quantities of data into a convincing and concise message
• A track record from growing digital businesses, with an excellent understanding of the leading and rising platforms
• Extensive knowledge of operating within the paid media landscape (social and search) and hands-on experience of managing these channels
• Great stakeholder management skills, used to navigate in a complex matrix organizational structure
• Excellent organizational and time managements skills, since you are used to prioritise your workload to focus on what brings most value to the business
Bringing it to Life
“This is an exciting opportunity to put data science at the heart of a cutting-edge global digital content operation. Your analysis and insights will further inform our content strategies on social channels and YouTube and will allow us to acquire deep knowledge of our audiences” - Eleni Karamalegkou, Senior Social Media Marketing Manager
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV and Cover letter.