Phillips 66 International Treasury Credit Analyst (6 month contract) in London, United Kingdom
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The International Treasury Credit Analyst role offers a critical entry into International Treasury, commencing in credit management. The incumbent will work as part of a small, dedicated team providing primary support to the International Commercial trading groups upon all credit issues.
- Monitoring and reporting trade receivables balances for International Commercial to ensure trading is conducted within agreed credit limits in accordance with established corporate policies and guidelines. Co-ordinate with Collections, Finance and Trading functions to ensure prompt resolution of payment defaults.
- Liaison between International Commercial trading groups and Credit Evaluations group in the U.S. upon credit issues. Draft and review requests for credit facilities to support trading groups. Provide functional guidance and support to other international Phillips 66 downstream credit groups.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the issuance of payment security upon behalf of international Phillips 66 subsidiaries to support trading. Prepare and submit requests for Letters of Credit ensuring all necessary approvals are obtained; monitor draw-down against trade credit facilities with relationship banks.
- Co-ordinate with International Commercial, customers and banks upon required security mechanisms such as Letters of credit, and Parent Company guarantees. Monitor closely the termination of exposure and release of security to ensure that appropriate security is in place as required.
- Preparation of weekly reports upon Treasury, Europe & Asia Credit department functional performance for senior management.
Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria
- Degree in Finance or other related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to respond to internal and external customer requests and translate opportunities into commercial value for P66
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to work upon a diverse range of tasks and to prioritise effectively to ensure that functional goals are achieved
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interface effectively with internal business units both in London and in international Phillips 66 credit groups and with external counter parties
- Good team player: ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team and an appetite to develop the necessary skills and experience to be able to provide cover for other team members
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered:
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of 7th May 2017.
Phillips 66 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 36161
Location: Great Britain - London - London
Job Field: Accounting/Finance