Amazon.com Communications Manager - Amazon Flex in London, United Kingdom
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
With Amazon Flex, individuals can now be their own boss while earning up to £15 or more delivering Amazon packages, including ultra-fast Prime Now and Restaurant orders. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app, which is available on iOS and Android. The Amazon Flex App works in concert with our advanced logistics systems and technology allows delivery partners to onboard, schedule delivery times in advance or on demand, guide them through their deliveries with in-app mapping and navigation, and more. You can find out more about Amazon Flex, our newest delivery innovation, at flex.amazon.co.uk. Come join the team and help us make history!.
The Communications Manager will own streamlining and executing all driver delivery partner communication. Including, copywriting for all driver delivery partner communication. In addition, the Communications Manager will own creating and streamlining change management processes to communicate product and policy updates both to our drivers delivery partners and internal stakeholders. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The leader will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Works with stakeholders to evaluate and drive business decisions in an ambiguous environment, including legal, PR, and operations partners.
· Monitors key quality metrics, and defines and implements initiatives to drive improvements.
· Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all business, technical, and administrative functions of the assigned program, project or sub-task.
· Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed, along with managing.
· Is capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of progressive responsibility in project management, copywriting and communicating across multiple stakeholders, retail, transportation, operations or a related field
· Demonstrated skill at building relationships
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented work environment
· Demonstrable problem-solving, and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
· Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred qualifications include a Masters of Business Administration
AMZR Req ID: 466378