Tourico Holidays Client Services Agent French Speaker- London in London, United Kingdom
*Client Services, Customer Services, Call Center, Contact Center Agent, Operative *
Are you the type of person that enjoys helping others? Do you feel the need to go above and beyond when dealing with consumer and client concerns? If so, Tourico Holidays would like to speak with you about open positions on our Client Services team. Our inbound Client Service positions is for a highly motivated, energetic, dedicated service professional. This goal-oriented individual is responsible for servicing clients of Tourico Holidays which includes but is not limited to online travel agencies and direct consumers in a fast paced, fun, call center environment.
This position requires dynamic, customer-focused service professionals that possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated by a passion for providing outstanding customer service. Creative thinking and the ability to enthusiastically communicate with clients on every inbound call consistently is necessary. Support is provided by telephone and email, in conjunction with front and back office computer applications, as well as Microsoft Office.
If you consider yourself someone who excels at customer service, communication, and creative thinking, then apply today! We want to use your talents and expertise as a Client Services Agent.
- Enthusiastically engaging each caller and representing Tourico Holidays in a highly professional manner
- Successfully and accurately answering client questions and provide appropriate additional information
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation on all call activity in the Back Office system as required
- Respond rapidly and accurately to on-line/email requests for information
- Monitor bookings for processing of reservations, special requests, amendments, and cancellations
- Escalate issues in accordance with Contact Center guidelines when necessary
- Consistently maintaining departmental standards for quality
- Achieving defined Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator goals
- Responsible to meet all company policies and procedures
- Responsible to follow quarterly schedule and schedule changes based on call volume
- Strong customer service and listening skills
- Required to speak fluent English and French
- Languages preferred Spanish, Italian, Portugese and German
- Demonstrated strengths in verbal and written communication skills including appropriate grammar and punctuation
- Persistent in ensuring issues are resolved accurately, effectively and timely
- Ability to clearly and effectively maintain and update online documentation
- Ability to follow precise direction consistently without continuous supervision
- Detail-oriented and flexible
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
- Able to maintain focus and enthusiasm throughout shift assignment
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 770 employees providing service in 30 languages.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81N
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level