Festo Corporation CS Material Coordinator - Temp Assignment in Livermore, New York
Monitors inventory to ensure customer orders are met in a timely manner through use of computer systems and reports.
- Ensures an efficient material flow process by interfacing with Integrated Systems staff, Material Control and the local purchasing area where applicable.
- Ensures 5S Standards are being executed in the warehouse.
- Assists the department Buyer and handles departmental clerical duties.
- Assists in expediting material from third party suppliers.
- Confirms Production Orders.
- Monitors orders, expedites, and makes adjustments as required.
- Maintains other master data such as: BOM header and routing material assignments and Storage Locations. Job function is not limited to these three areas.
- Runs MRP for Integrated Systems materials and monitors Purchase Order requisitions and converts to Purchase Orders when necessary.
- Responsibilities may change as business needs mandate. Additional duties may be assigned
- Overtime may be required for short term or long term duration as business needs mandate.
- Travel may be required via any mode of transportation as determined by Company for business reasonssuch as, but not limited to, skill development, training, or a company business event. This would include travel to Corporate Headquarters and Regional (field) offices.
- Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Associate Degree
- 2-4 years manufacturing/distribution related experience and /or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Computer skills
- Experience working in manufacturing/distribution environment
Keyword: CS Material Coordinator
Festo Corporation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies.
From: Festo Corporation