Ingersoll Rand Warehouse Technician in LEXINGTON, Kentucky
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Performs various tasks related to accurate receipt, staging, storage, transfer, and delivery of HVAC equipment.
- Responsible for all inbound and outbound shipments
- Scheduling incoming freight from factory around daily activities
- Log inbound freight(UPS, Federal Express, Airborne, DHL)
- Log outbound shipments including specific detail (ship date, transporter, etc.)
- Coordinate with local and regional freight companies (setup times, hot shots, etc.)
- Stocking and arranging of product to ensure warehouse turns of inventory
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse
- Loading and unloading of freight with forklift
- Maintenance and upkeep for forklifts and other warehouse equipment
- Maintain office and warehouse supplies required for effective operation
- Coordinate yearly warehouse inventory
- Primary contact for warehouse, customer service and local transportation issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to follow through on commitments and details
- Strong computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office & Windows '95/'97 software)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven team player
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Current fork lift certification
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a continuous basis
- Must be able to operate forklift and drive backwards
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, and reach overhead
- Must be able to be on your feet for 8-12 hours at a time
- Must be accessible for after hours on call
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LEXINGTON-Kentucky
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Nov 29, 2016, 4:11:19 PM