HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN - Radiology and Imaging PRN in Lewisville, Texas
Work Schedule: * PRN Day Shift
The Medical Center of Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care to our community. As aMagnet® recognized facility, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indictors.
Through our many well established professional practice councils and shared leadership model,The Medical Center of Lewisville is committed to listening to ournursing voice ; which drives outcomes and impacts practice environments using evidence-based research.
We take/pride/in being able to support our Nurses through:
· Career enhancement reward systems
· Tuition reimbursement to advance nursing education
· Assistance with obtaining professional nursing certifications
· Professional Nursing library and relaxation room
Come join a team where Nurses say:
/ “It’s very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals larger organizations.” /
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
TheRegistered Nurse – Imaging Department – Special Procedures Department is responsible for providing nursing care to the patient undergoing a Special Procedure/Imaging procedure. This process includes assessing the needs of each assigned patient and planning the nursing care needed to meet those needs. Once planned, the RN II is responsible for assuring that the plan of care is carried out through his/her performance and leadership. Such services are provided while maintaining a clean and safe environment. In addition the RN II in the Special Procedure/Imaging will have validated orientation and competency in Imaging. Provides services to all age groups. (Infant-Geriatric)
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
b. BLS (AHA) certification
- Must have certification in ACLS (AHA) and PALS (AHA), or attainment within 6 months of hire.
- ADN required.
b. BSN preferred. If hired into RN required position after September 2014 and no BSN, then BSN required within three years of facility date.
- Minimum of one-year experience in Radiology, Outpatient Surgery, ICU and/or Recovery Room is preferred.
- Must be able to take call restricted to a 30-minute minimum response time and work on Hospital Holiday.
Title: Registered Nurse RN - Radiology and Imaging PRN
Location: Texas-Lewisville-Medical Center of Lewisville - Lewisville
Requisition ID: 00950-74356