St. Mary's Hospital Nursing Tech in Leonardtown, Maryland
Days, evenings, nights. Weekends required
- High School or GED
Functions as a member of the patient-centered care team to provide basic nursing care to the patient under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Performs a variety of activities for assigned patients and their families and significant others.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Currrent Maryland Nursing Assistant Certification
· CPR certification within introductory period.
· Acute care experience
· GNA with six months continuous employment in a long term care facility
· Successful completion of Maryland EMT course or one year EMT experience or previous ED work experience (ED)