Quest Diagnostics Mgr, Pricing - Lenexa, KS in Lenexa, Kansas
The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Mgr, Pricing - Lenexa, KS.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, Day Shift
*Salary dependent upon experience
REQ # 3768837
Develop, implement and execute the overall pricing strategy and analysis for the Employer Solutions business. Assure competitive, profitable positioning of all products and services in the Employer Solutions portfolio
Duties and Responsibilities:
Update and revise pricing policy to maintain/improve margin and increase revenue across all product lines.
Communicate and enforce Pricing Policies and Guidelines.
Provide pricing for services/products for new and existing customers.
Provide approval for pricing below guidelines.
Assist sales team in developing selling strategies against major competitors.
Perform financial analysis to assess effectiveness of pricing actions.
Review Customer Profitability and provide Sales with suggestions to improve margin when necessary.
Subject matter expert for competitors’ pricing & capabilities and marketplace pricing.
Design and implement fee increase projects.
Assist RFP Team by providing/reviewing pricing and responding to financial questions.
Determine credit worthiness of potential new customers by reviewing credit reports.
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business, MBA preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in finance, sales/marketing and lab industry or related healthcare field with a focus on pricing strategies, establishing market value and driving profitable growth.
Physical and Mental:
- Ability to sit for prolong periods of time (up to 8 hours per day).
- A strong analytical background – This includes a solid grasp of tools for analyzing data.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – The Pricing Manager must create scenarios of alternative outcomes based on limited and imperfect information
- Strong interpersonal skills – The Pricing Manager works with employees from multiple functional areas and all levels including Senior Management
- Organizational Awareness – The Pricing Manager must gain information for research and analysis from multiple sources within the organization and he/she must know who controls that information and develop communication channels with them.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent persuasion through written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills planning, organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities for multiple customers
- Strong negotiation skills – The Pricing Manager does not negotiate directly with customer, he/she does negotiate through the sales reps as well as with sales reps.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Job Title: Mgr, Pricing - Lenexa, KS
Job ID: 3768837
Location: 10101 Renner Blvd
Full/Part Time: Full-Time