HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Critical PACU PRN in Las Vegas, Nevada
The Registered Nurse as a Post Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse performs the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. Meets Standards of Care and Standards of Practice. Supervises assigned personnel. Promotes collaboration with physicians and personnel of other departments. Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients served. Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development over life span and possesses ability to assess data reflective of patient status and interpret appropriate information needed to identify patient requirements relative to his/her age specific needs. Provides care needed as described in department policies and procedures. Completes a competency skills checklist within 3 months of employment.*_QUALIFICATIONS_:*
- Graduate from a school of nursing.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support.
- ACLS certification . PALS certification. Required
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State ofNevadarequired.
- Pass PACU Competency Exam with score of 80%.
- Minimum one year registered nurse experience in surgical suite.
Title: Registered Nurse Critical PACU PRN
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-MountainView Hospital
Requisition ID: 02270-6876