HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse CC - Operating Room - PRN in Las Vegas, Nevada
Now celebrating more than 55 years in the community, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center provides the most comprehensive, quality healthcare in Southern Nevada. As Las Vegas' largest acute care facility, Sunrise provides sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community. Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center has been recognized with the following awards and accreditations: * Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years * Joint Commission Accredited * American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines (GWTG) Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award * CARF Accredited Rehabilitation Unit * Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to Work For Join us as we strive achieve our Mission Statement: /Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center and Sunrise Children's Hospital are dedicated to providing an unparalleled level of measurable quality in the delivery of cost-effective, integrated healthcare services that are responsive to the needs of our patients, physicians, employees, and community./// _ _ _POSITION SUMMARY_: The Registered Nurse performs the active nursing process consisting of the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. May assume the role as Team Leader for part or duration of shift.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State ofNevada;
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; BSN preferred
- Current OR experience in multiple specialities required with two (2) years experience in acute care hospital or sugical cernter or one (1) semester as a Sunrise surgical services Nurse Apprentice.
- Basic computer and hospital informatics skills required
- Specialty Certification where required; example: Chemotherapy; ACLS; PALS; CPR required.
Title: Registered Nurse CC - Operating Room - PRN
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01541-12804