HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse CC - Cath Lab Department - PRN/Days in Las Vegas, Nevada
The Registered Nurse as a Cardiac Catheterization Nurse performs the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. Meets Standards of Care and Standards of Practice. Supervises assigned personnel. Promotes collaboration with physicians and personnel of other departments. Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients served. Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development over life span and possesses ability to assess patient requirements relative to his/her age specific needs. Provides care needed as described in department policies and procedure. Completes a competency skills checklist within 3 months of employment. Provide nursing skills to Medical Imaging Specialists including but not limited to special procedures, cardiac catheterization, and stress cardiology studies.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.**
- Basic knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology and hemodynamics. Licensure:
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada required and current CPR certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified ACLS
- Certified CCRN preferred Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an acute care facility.
Title: Registered Nurse CC - Cath Lab Department - PRN/Days
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08967-3557