HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Recruiting Team Lead in Las Vegas, Nevada
People. Performance. Possibilities. These words describe the focus of our Human Resources team… supporting the mission of HCA (Fortune 75), one of the largest healthcare providers in the world: /“Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”/
TheRecruiting Team Leadwill help oversee the recruitment team in clinical/nursing recruitment efforts in the Far West Division of HCA consisting of eight hospitals in California and Nevada. The Recruiting Team Lead will report to the division Director of Recruiting and assist in leading the team or approximately 15 recruiters. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in synthesizing data, identifying trends, and proactively addressing needs. The Recruiting Team Lead will only carry a very limited amount of requisitions when needed in special situations as this role is primarily in the leadership of the team.
*The Recruiting Team Lead will need to live within an hour radius of Las Vegas or be willing to relocate to the specified area. *
- Leads recruiters ensuring open requisitions are filled in an effective, efficient manner with the most qualified, best fit candidates.
- Leads recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business, developing Recruiter strategies to achieve required results.
- Assists in hiring, evaluating and managing the performance of all Recruiter and Associate Recruiters to support assigned clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business.
- Assigns requisitions to fill new or vacant positions, balancing workload efficiently among Recruiter team members.
- Researches, analyzes and presents recruitment metrics / reporting.
- Assists with development of marketing strategies and tactical implementation
- Conducts strategy meetings with business leaders to identify upcoming needs and initiatives. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business’ overall objectives.
- May post jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruiting practices; cascades same to Recruitment team.
- Conducts strategic Recruiter activities including attending / coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events. Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional associations.
Coach and train team members on best practices to include:o Search engine optimization o Efficient use of technology and tools o Dealing with challenging hiring managers o Conducting difficult searches
Counsels and advises Recruiters / Associate Recruiters and hiring managers in candidate selection decision-making meetings.
- Counsels and advises Recruiters / Associate Recruiters on recommendations for job offer details to hiring managers, including experience ratings and research on internal equity.
- Onboarding of new hires INDKD #LI-PT1
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3-7 years of similar experience; healthcare and high-volume recruiter experience preferred
- 2 years of team lead experience strongly preferred
- Strong data analytics skills including the use of advanced Excel functions
- Requires familiarity with applicant tracking systems; experience with Taleo preferred. WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· Works in an office environment and/or from a home office · Typical work hours can vary depending on workload and hiring deliverables · Some travel may be required
Title: Recruiting Team Lead
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26560-2383