Aldridge|Pite, LLP Associate Attorney - Bankruptcy in Las Vegas, Nevada
The law firm of Aldridge Pite, LLP is currently looking for an Associate Bankruptcy Attorney for our Las Vegas office.
The Associate Attorney will be working on Bankruptcy matters. We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable working with a high volume caseload and possesses excellent written, analytical, and oral advocacy skills.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Review and execute Payment Change Notices, Post-Petition Fee Notices, Transfers of Claim, and Proofs of Claim.
- Conduct Chapter 13 Plan Reviews.
- Attend court hearings (both telephonic and in person).
- Prepare Motions for Relief from the Automatic Stay, Objections to Chapter 13 Plan, and various pleadings associated with the representation of secured creditors in bankruptcy matters.
- Manage assigned case load in manner that meets goals and client expectations.
- Handle escalated and time sensitive matters as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as needed.
Experience and Skills:
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Bankruptcy or mortgage servicing experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent research skills including use of legal and non-legal sources
- Admission to practice law in the state of Nevada; multi jurisdiction admission preferred but not required
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in software tools including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to manage and prioritize large caseload
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Conscientious with respect to work completion, deadlines, time management and attendance
- Analytical and detail oriented while working at a fast pace
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change
Keyword: Associate Attorney - Bankruptcy
From: Aldridge|Pite, LLP