HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse Medical Surgical in Largo, Florida
Largo Medical Center is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic teaching institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now!
The Medical Surgical RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
/Largo Medical Center/ is a statutory teaching hospital with 12 residency programs. It consists of two campuses which offer one of the most comprehensive complements of services for patients in the Tampa Bay. Located in Largo, Florida - south of Clearwater and north of St. Petersburg – with Indian Rocks Beach as their backyard playground. The location makes for a perfect coastal lifestyle! Apply online now.
- Current license as an RN in the State of Florida.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Title: RN Registered Nurse Medical Surgical
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center- Largo
Requisition ID: 00144-9773