HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Inpatient Wound Care in Largo, Florida
Largo Medical Center is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic teaching institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now!
The/Wound Care//RN/ is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Largo Medical Center utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- 1 year experience in Wound Care or other specialty experience.
- WOCN Certified or Certified Wound Care Associate or Certified Wound Care Specialist highly desired.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS certification).
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Title: Registered Nurse Inpatient Wound Care
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center- Largo
Requisition ID: 00144-9930