HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Behavioral Health Intake Specialist in Largo, Florida
Largo Medical Center is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic teaching institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now!
The* Registered Nurse Behavioral Health Intake Specialist* conducts patient intake screenings and ensures accurate placement according to medical criteria and assesses potential funding sources and coordinates insurance authorizations. This position is part of our West Florida Division Assessment and Referral Center (ARC) located in Largo Medical Center - Indian Rocks Campus.
/Largo Medical Center/ is a statutory teaching hospital with 12 residency programs. It consists of various campuses which offer one of the most comprehensive complements of services for patients in the Tampa Bay. Conveniently located in Largo, Florida - south of Clearwater and north of St. Petersburg – with Indian Rocks Beach as their backyard playground. The location makes for a perfect coastal lifestyle! Apply online now.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in acute care facility.
- Currently licensed in FL as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required within 30 days of hire.
- Current CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) required within 60 days of hire. Fingerprints upon hire.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions.
- PC skills to include Microsoft Office products.
Title: Registered Nurse Behavioral Health Intake Specialist
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center - Indian Rocks
Requisition ID: 00144-10143