HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Echo Vascular Technician in Largo, Florida
Live and work near the beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches. Largo Medical Center is the only area hospital with all private patient rooms. Our 456-bed acute care hospital is located on two campuses-in mid-Pinellas County on the West Coast of Florida. We offer career growth, top technologies, and these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain Center with PCI *Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Heart & Vascular Institute * Spine & Neuro Center * Breast Center * Cancer Care * Behavioral Health
Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is part-time weekends only.
- Graduate of a program in Echocardiography approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association or documented equivalent education, experience and training.
- Current Echo Registry.
- Current RVT certification required
- Previous experience performing echocardiography procedures preferred.
- Current American Heart Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Echo Vascular Technician
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center- Largo
Requisition ID: 00144-9712