HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist II PRN in Largo, Florida
Largo Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited, 425-bed statutory teaching hospital serving the community from three campuses. The hospital provides Behavioral Healthcare, Breast Healthcare at the Florida Breast Institute, Cardiovascular Services, Clinical Research, Company Care Occupational Healthcare, Emergency Care at three campuses including the ALL-NEW Clearwater ER, Hepatobiliary Care at The Hepatobiliary Center, an H2U Health and Wellness Program, Imaging and Diagnostic Services, Knee and Hip Care at the Florida Knee and Orthopedic Pavilion, Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation, Sleep Disorders Care, Sports Medicine with the Florida Sports Medicine Center, Spine and Neurological Care at the Florida Spine & Neuro Center, Surgical Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery at the Florida Bariatric Centers, transplant and organ donation services at the Transplant Institute of Florida and Wound Care with Hyperbaric Medicine. Largo Medical Center’s Graduate Medical Education program is the West Coast Academic Center for NOVA Southeastern University and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- Must have current ARRT certification with advanced certification in CT.
- Florida license required.
- Current American Heart Association certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist II PRN
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center- Largo
Requisition ID: INT-00144-9981