HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiovascular Technician II in Largo, Florida
Largo Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited, 425-bed statutory teaching hospital serving the community from three campuses. The hospital providesBehavioral Healthcare,Breast Healthcareat the Florida Breast Institute,Cardiovascular Services,Clinical Research,Company Care Occupational Healthcare,Emergency Careat three campuses including the ALL-NEWClearwater ER, Hepatobiliary Care atThe Hepatobiliary Center, an H2U Health and Wellness Program,Imaging and Diagnostic Services,Knee and Hip Careat the Florida Knee and Orthopedic Pavilion,Inpatientand Outpatient Rehabilitation,Sleep Disorders Care,Sports Medicinewith the Florida Sports Medicine Center,Spine and Neurological Careat the Florida Spine & Neuro Center, Surgical Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery at the Florida Bariatric Centers, transplant and organ donation services at the Transplant Institute of Florida and Wound Care with Hyperbaric Medicine. Largo Medical Center’s Graduate Medical Education program is the West Coast Academic Center for NOVA Southeastern University and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- The shift is full-time days no weekends.
- EP Tech, must be able to scrub.
- Must to be willing to cross train in the cath lab and take STEMI call.
- Experience in EPS, Ablations, and devices preferred.
- Available to take call.
- Certification as RCIS, AART, RRT, or paramedic minimum one year cath lab experience
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification and ACLS certification.
- Minimum one year experience in the cardiac cath lab and interventional experience.
Title: Cardiovascular Technician II
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center- Largo
Requisition ID: 00144-9854