CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Manager in Lakeland, Florida
Description The vast majority of our nation's employers are private business owners. They are the heart and soul of America. Helping them succeed on their terms, by extension, means success for their employees, families, communities, and even our country. Our vision as CLA is simple: Help the owners we serve achieve their dream.
We are seeking a Tax Managerfor our Central Florida offices.
- Review of individual and business tax returns, tax research on a wide array of tax issues and tax planning, including identifying opportunities for all clients.
- Excellent staff mentoring skills, demonstrated ability to manage client relationships, and the desire to be an intricate part of business development and marketing strategies.
- This position will be assigned an established client base and you will be expected to communicate with those clients and work towards enhancing and growing the client base.
- 6+ years progressive experience preparing and reviewing all types of tax returns, recognizing tax saving opportunities, and implementing tax strategies in the for-profit sector.
- 4-year degree in accounting or related field
- CPA required
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
_CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/AA Employer/Vets/Disability_ IND123
Requisition Number: 16-1085
Title: Tax Manager