HCA, Hospital Corporation of America House Supervisor Administration - PRN in Lake City, Florida
Provides leadership for planning, management, implementation, integration and coordination of the facility units in support of facility goals dedicated to excellence, effective leadership, and financial stability. Supports the delivery of high quality, cost effective patient care through activities based on facility strategic goals and objectives.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· 4 year Bachelors Degree in Nursing strongly preferred
· Masters Degree in Nursing preferred
· Florida RN licensure required
· BLS within 90 days of hire required
· ACLS within 90 days of hire required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 3-5 years experience in acute care nursing preferred.
· 3-5 years management experience preferred.
An EEO/AA Employer
Tobacco Free Campus
Title: House Supervisor Administration - PRN
Location: Florida-Lake City-Lake City Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06210-1969