Volcom Retail Supervisor in Lahaina, Hawaii
Volcom was founded in 1991 on the belief that there is a higher level of consciousness to be found within one’s self through the internal and external journeys that board-sports, music, art and film provide. The company prides itself on making quality apparel, outerwear, footwear and accessories that not only exemplify the lifestyle, but also enhance the ability to live it. By being the first to combine surfing, skating and snowboarding under one brand from inception a new future was forged and a generation of liberation was born. For over two decades Volcom has been TRUE TO THIS... the quest for Spiritual Intoxication.
Our dynamic company culture attracts the most creative, passionate individuals. We work hard and play hard in a fun casual work environment. We urge you to come join the ride!
The Retail Supervisor will assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with maintaining all of the day-to-day operations of the store including sales, personnel, and store standards. In addition, the Retail Supervisor is responsible for implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures and corporate directives in the absence of the Store Manager/Assistant Manager.
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
- Maintains a clean store environment
- High school education or equivalent
- 6 months to 1 year Retail Experience in an apparel store
- Familiarity with the Volcom brand and action sports industry
- Strong sales knowledge and training required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 30 pounds as needed
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. *
Primary Location: North America-United States-Hawaii-Lahaina
Job Type: Permanent
Job: Retail stores
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Number: 000AOU
Req ID: 000AOU