WellStar Health System Receptionist West Georgia Occupational Health in Lagrange, Georgia
Receptionist West Georgia Occupational Health
West Georgia Health Physicians
WGA Occupational Medicine
WellStar West Georgia Medical Center, with a strong sense of community and services, providing award-winning patient care, using advanced technology, offering competitive pay and great benefits is the perfect place to see your career grow. At WellStar West Georgia Medical Center, we’re passionate about medicine and serving the needs of our community — something that shows in everything we do!
The Occupational Medicine Receptionist will:
1. Greet Patients and Visitors
2. Verify Patient Information
3. Schedule Patient Appointments
4. Register Patients
5. Maintain Patients' Medical Charts and Filing System
6. Type Routine Correspondence
7. Answer the Telephone, Provide Information to Callers and Take Necessary Messages
8. Assist with drug &/or breath alcohol testing as needed
Thank you for your interest in WellStar where you can enjoy work-life balance and the opportunity for advancement from within!